Last week was a very fun and busy week for us. Following our Turkey Day celebration in Omaha we had a Bulls game with Sporting News magazine on Wednesday night and then headed to the Food Network VIP party on Thursday to meet Guy Fieri. Hence, the title of this post. I am so clever. :)
In celebration of our wedding anniversary, Friday morning we left Chicago to visit "heaven". The Kohler Waters Spa in Kohler, WI. It really was heaven. Friday I had a H20 treatment and Saturday a massage. I spent about 4hrs each day at the spa relaxing and soaking it all in. Zach did a good job visiting the areas around Kohler such as the Whistling Straights golf course where the PGA Golf Tournament occurs and I tried my first "brat burger". We also ate the gross one year old frozen wedding cake that tradition states you must do. Maybe it was gross because we transported it 8hrs from Omaha to Chicago and then 3hrs from Chicago to Kohler.
Happy One Year Wedding Anniversary!!


No comments:
Post a Comment