Monday, April 27, 2009

Britney Spears in Chi Town!

Have you ever had a favorite singer that takes you back to a time in your life? I was the BIGGEST 'N Sync and Britney Spears fan that I knew in high school. Now when I say obsessed, I mean OBSESSED. I saw 'N Sync in concert four times and Britney Spears three times. A lot of my Baker's paychecks in high school went to Teen Beat and J-14 magazine. :)

Although 'N Sync is not back on the road again, Britney is! When I found out she was coming to Chicago I was so excited, but I found out a little too late. Tickets went on sale December 6th. Now what could I have been doing on December 6th that was so important? Ahh yes, we got married on December 5th, it was the night after our wedding! So you can imagine the disappointment I had when I found out a little too late.

Well, I have some great news. Jessie, my friend at work, asked me what I was doing tomorrow and of course I said working. BUT Parenting magazine had one extra ticket to the Britney concert and it was going to ME!! I started jumping up and down at work. I was so incredibly excited. So tomorrow night, I will be arriving at All State Arena in a limo, toasting to Britney and her crazy Circus. Thanks to Jessie, Parenting, and Pranav ( the guy who gave up his ticket). Look for my review later this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment